Membership, participation and fees
D. GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING LMH
MEMBERSHIP PARTICIPATION AND FEES
1) Members may participate in any organized activity provided
- accommodation in the activity is available;
- members register before the registration cut-off date; ∙
- members pay a registration fee.
2) The registration fee is determined by the Board Members and is used to help offset activity costs such as:
- league registration fees;
- insurance costs;
- equipment costs;
- uniform costs;
- administrative costs;
- referee costs;
- facility costs.
3) Members may cancel their participation in any activity at any time by contacting the appropriate Board Member (See Refunds).
A. AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1) To develop the youth by offering a recreational and athletic curriculum which promotes, encourages, and teach social and athletic skills, discipline, teamwork and camaraderie.
2) To ensure that all youth, regardless of ability, sex, race, colour or age will be provided the opportunity to participate in amateur hockey.
In general, members shall be those persons and their families who reside within the boundaries of LMH.
LMH is committed to providing the opportunity for the development of character, good sportsmanship, individual, social and team skills that playing amateur hockey can offer.