1) Play for the ‘fun of it’, not just to please your parents or coach.
2) Play by the rules.
3) Never argue with the officials decisions. Let the captain or coach ask any necessary questions.
4) Control your temper – no ‘mouthing off’, breaking things, throwing sticks or other equipment.
5) Work equally hard for yourself and your team; your team’s performance will benefit and so will your own.
6) Be a good sport. Cheer all good plays by your team or your opponents.
7) Treat all players as you yourself would like to be treated. Don’t interfere with, bully, or take unfair advantage of any player.
8) Remember that games are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good. Don’t be a show-off or always try to get the most points or penalties.
9) Co-operate with your coach, teammates and opponents, for without them you would not have a team or a game.