1) Remember that children play organized sports for their own fun. They are not there to entertain you and they are not miniature pro athletes.
2) Be on your best behavior. Don’t use profane language or harass players, coaches or officials.
3) Applaud good plays by your own team and the visiting team.
4) Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would be no game.
5) Never ridicule or scold a child for making a mistake during a competition.
6) Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
7) Respect the officials’ decisions.
8) Encourage players always to play according to the rules.